JEWELRY IS PRECIOUS AND DELICATE AND needs TO BE TREATED WITH the GREATEST CARE. To CARE OF YOUR JEWELERY IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP WHICH WILL ALLOW YOU TO KEEP YOUR JEWELRY resplendant FOR a VERY LONG Time.
WHETHER THEY ARE made of SILVER, GOLD, GOLDEN PLATED, ORNED WITH PRECIOUS STONES and PEARLS, JEWELS HAVE a tendancy to tarnish WITH TIME. THIS IS NOT SIGNED OF POOR QUALITY . It is SIMPLY PERFECTLY NORMAL.
TO GUARANTEE A LONG LIFE TO YOUR JEWELERY, Vingt et un grammes OFFERS YOU SOME advices TO KEEP THEIR SPARKLING AND BEAUTY:
- REMEMBER TO REMOVE YOUR JEWELS BEFORE HANDLING HOUSEHOLD OR COSMETIC PRODUCTS (PERFUME, BODY LOTION ...) AS THEY CONTAIN CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES THAT might tarnish METAL AND PRECIOUS STONES.
- SWEAT IS ALSO AN INEVITABLE FACTOR THAT ENHANCES THE OXIDATION OF METALS. So please REMOVE YOUR JEWELS FOR ANY PHYSICAL OR MANUAL ACTIVITY.
- BEFORE YOU SLEEP, THOUGHT TO STORE YOUR JEWEL INDIVIDUALLY IN its box TO AVOID SHOCK OR SCRATCH.
- WE RECOMMEND NOT TO WEAR YOUR JEWELERY TO THE BEACH, THE SAND COULD BE THE ORIGIN OF IMPORTANT SCRATCHES.
- Please avoid as well to wear them in the shower or in swiming pool as chlorine and limestone might damage the brilliance of your stones and increase the oxydation.
- WHEN YOU TRAVEL, THINK TO TAKE A POUCH OR box BY JEWELRY. Please do NOT TO MATCH THEM DURING TRANSPORTATION.
To clean your gold jewel
SIMPLY SOAKING YOUR jewel FOR A FEW HOURS IN A BOWL OF SOAPY SOFT WATER (PREFERABLY OF MARSEILLES SOAP) TO remove the grease.
Then BRUSH YOUR GOLDEN JEWELERY gently with a smooth toothbrush. RINSE IT AND dryTHE CAREFULLY IN A SOFT CLOTH
Please note that WHITE GOLD JEWELS ARE DIPPED INTO A RHODIUM BATH WHEN MANUFACTURED.
WITH time, THE RHODIUM LAYER IS LIKELY TO FALL. WE ADVISE YOU TO reMAKE the RHODIUM layer EVERY TWO YEARS.
To clean your silver jewel
PLACE A LITTLE tootpaste ON A HUMIDIFIED TOOTHBRUSH AND GENTLY scrub YOUR JEWEL. Then RINSE with WARM WATER AND DRY it with A SOFT CLOTH.
YOU CAN ALSO USE SODIUM BICARBONATE, WHICH IS AN INOFFENSIVE PRODUCT FOR STONES AND SKIN. (SIMPLY MIX A BICARBONATE COFFEE SPOON WITH LITTLE WATER).
To clean your gemstone
OVER TIME, RESIDUES (DUST, CREAMS ...) may tarnish the surface of diamond :
Dip YOUR JEWEL IN A BOWL OF soapy warm water during A FEW MINUTES, clean gently the DELICATE STONE with a soft brush and Dry it with a cloth.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT I KEEP ITS DIAMOND JEWELERY IN a box separated FROM OTHER jewelery. Because of it hardness, diamond could damage a smoother surface.
You may proceed the same way to clean other gemstones but please note not to let them soak for to long.
ALL STONES ARE NOT THE SAME HARDNESS AND ARE, THEREFORE, VERY FRAGILE. ALL STONES CAN BE BROKEN IF THEY get A SHOCK.